Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Taking the GMAT Again

Okay, I will retake the GMAT on July 21. I wanted a weekend, but this was the best I could do next month. That only gives me a few weeks, but I feel like that is all I will need.

I just picked up a Princeton Review book (is that Hugh Grant on the cover??). It looks like it is okay as far as these books go. I mainly just wanted access to a new set of sample problems. I am not going to use it to cram. I mainly want to stay fesh and go in and take the test one more time with a clear head.

This throws off my plans slightly since I wanted to really start research schools by now. I have already done some of that, and will continue to do so when I'm not pickng at a few GMAT problems here and there...

Comments:
Best wishes to you on your apps. You have a great score. Trying a second time is probably a good idea. - Dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?