Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Thanks to Everyone for Your Support!

My GMAT studying has actually slowed down. I feel like I have used up most of the materials that I will use. I am mostly done with the key parts of the Kaplan book, and now I don't want to burn through my sample tests too quickly. My plan is to take on of the sample tests today (Kaplan), one next week, and then take one POWERPREP test each weekend until the week before my test. I just want to stay sharp and get in a rhythm, but not get worn out.

I probably could have scheduled the test a little sooner, but I am going to stick with this schedule. Hopefully, five weeks from now, I will be done with this, and then I can focus on the rest of my business school application!

Comments:
hi,

I'm a class of 2009 aspirant too.
Have you tried the ScoreTop VIP membership?
It really helped me achieve my 750+ GMAT score.

Juggler
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?