Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

GMAT Studying Update

I am almost done with the Official Guide for GMAT Review. I probably have less than 100 questions left, and my goal is to finish it by next Saturday.

I can tell that I am getting better. Data sufficiency questions, which were the bane of my existence just three weeks ago, are much clearer to me now (although I have more work to do there). Believe it or not, reading comprehension is probably the question type that has given me the most trouble after data sufficiency. It sounds silly to me because these questions seem like something from an eighth grade standardized test. But at first I think I was reading the passages a little differently than I needed to. I have definitely gotten better at recognizing what they are communicating in a passage.

I need to schedule the test this week. Aiming for mid June now...

Comments:
Good luck with your GMAT! Book your dates ASAP - June is peak testing season. Take care not to peak before the test day
 
Don't underestimate RC man, those ones are tricky... probably that section is also the hardest for me (considering that my mother tongue is not english). Also considering mid june....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?